Saturday, February 6, 2010

Jewelry Sample Sale!!! All items under $50

I am FINALLY cleaning out my jewelry collection and yes, it is quite large! I have been collecting vintage and costume jewelry since I was 15! I admit I am definitely a pack rat so parting with anything has always been hard for me. I still have magazines from 1990 I think lol! (special editions of course ;) Anyway, I picked out a few special pieces that are still in great condition and very unique. I will slowly be uploading more items throughout the month so keep coming back to see more! All items listed will be under $50. Happy shopping!


fringe metal necklace- Kenneth Cole
$40




drape chain necklace- Kenneth Cole
$35


sterling silver hammered cuff- Cécile et Jeanne
inside is engraved " wake up to a new color in your life"
(a little tarnished. a good polishing will clean this baby right up!)
$49


beaded cuff bracelet- $18



shell earrings- hand painted! these are gorgeous! never been worn
$40



Please email Susan at info@castawaynyc.com if you are interested in buying any item listed or have any questions. I accept paypal only. Shipping is flat rate $5.00 to anywhere in the U.S (sorry no international shipping offered)

No comments: