Saturday, January 24, 2009

Year of the Ox

PhotobucketGoing home to Cleveland tomorrow to see my parents and to celebrate the Chinese Lunar New Year. Yay! Though Cleveland is quite boring ( sorry but its true!) and there isn't much to do except go to the mall or Walmart....go to eat and drive from one parking lot to another. No wonder midwesterners are fattys! ooooh I'm sounding really mean huh??!! Not on purpose! I guess living in NY has given me the appreciation for walking and the NEED to walk. I love strolling around in the city ( think the furtherest I ever walked was from 40th and Broadway to 92nd and Lex. or it could be from 34th to soho) You seem to lose track of time and distance when you walk in NY. One of the only cities that make you feel like you are in the middle of something exciting when making a trip to the grocery store. I constantly find myself having a love-hate relationship with this city. Perhaps in the winter I become more bitter...
Anyway I'm looking forward to see my parents and go to dim sum and relax for a few days :) I know I'm gona get bored but with all the stress of work and everything else in the world its nice to get away from the city....and hang out at a Walmart ;)

No comments: