Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer slouch

When the weather is this unbearable I don't put too much thought into my outfits. I would love to just walk around in a bikini and lil booty shorts but since I don't live in Miami I may get some strange looks and unwanted attention *wink wink* Easy breezy fabrics and simple staples like short shorts and tiny tanks are the only other option. I'll be in Chicago for the next few days so I'll be posting soon :) Ciao ciao!




Ruby Aldridge
image via elle.com


Looking cool AND stylish!
image via stockholmstreetstyle.com


  
Love the pants! They look so comfy. From Zara and I am pissed I didn't get them. Pretty sure they are sold out :(

image via stylebykling.nowmanifest.com


nightgown. beach dress. mumu. whatever, its a great color and looks super comfy!

image via thesartorialist.blogspot.com



No comments: