Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Top 5 drugstore picks at $5 and under that WORK!!!



Everyone is always asking me "what smells so good"? I always say its my shampoo or lotion...and its true! I am  not a big fan of perfume especially in the hot summer months because it just irritates my skin. The chemical reaction with the sun can cause rashes and itchy skin. However  I do LOVE Chloe Love. Its my favorite scent aside from Marc Jacob's Daisy. I tend to go for vanilla and fresh floral scents. I also love the smell of suntan lotion! Something about the cocoa butter and mango like scent is delicious and I don't mind smelling like that all day. I've been using Palmer's body oil for a long time now. It has that delicious cocoa butter smell and it makes your skin silky smooth after the shower. However, sometimes the oil may be a little heavy and you want something less slick. Mixing lotion with a little bit of oil is the perfect combo. An added plus, the smell is just as addicting as the suntan lotion and you get that sexy sheen!


With the hot muggy weather this item is a MUST.


This eye make-up remover is simply the best. Lancome's Bi-facil is an industry favorite and works just as well...but compare $30 to $5 and you may change your mind



I am a huge fan of Dove products. I only use shower gels but if I ever use a soap it is always Dove or Olay. Other soaps dry out my skin and I get that weird squeaky feeling. I love clean but squeaky clean is too much! This shampoo  is from their new Nourishing Oil line. My hair is super thick and can get dry sometimes because I wash it almost everyday. The conditioner is awesome too! Keeps my hair shiny and soft :)




No comments: